Sunday 11 April 2010

Spring at last ...

Well the sun is shining the daffodils are out and the garden is beginning to look lovely!

I just wish I had another week off work to enjoy more of this lovely weather, especially as the kids are still on Easter holidays.

Since last posting I have been really busy and I can't believe that we are nearly half way through April already, before you know it we will be talking of Christmas again!!

Well Ashley is back on crutches as he dislocated his hip the Friday before they broke up for the holidays, during a PE lesson at school, so now waiting to see Orthopaedic Consultant to see what the next step is.  As for Vanessa well as usual she has tennis during the holidays next week, so hopefully will have some news to put on here after next weekend.

And if you haven't noticed I have updated my blog background and hopefully changed my profile photo so that it matches the one on facebook (with the new hairstyle)

No comments: