Tuesday 20 April 2010

Lots of Well Done's

Well it has been a really good couple of days, as my daughter, Vanessa (12) won the U14 tennis tournament at Wells on Saturday and then on Sunday she came runner up in the U14 tournament at Taunton.  She has some more lovely trophies to add to her cabinet.

U14 Tennis Tournament - Wells
(Vanessa is in blue dress)

U14 Tennis Finals - Taunton
(Vanessa is in red on right side)

Today my son, Ashley came home saying I've got the results of my GCSE's, my heart went into my mouth, I took a deep breath and asked "Well how did you get on then?", and thankfully he replied I got an "A" in Physics and an "A" in Chemistry.  Well done Ashley.

Now we just have to wait for the results of his Biology exams to come in!!

So what with the lovely sunny weather this has been a great start to a new week!!

No comments: