Monday 7 March 2011

Doesn't time fly when you are having fun

I know its been a while since last posting and I keep meaning to post and then it just doesn't happen, so hopefully you will forgive me when you see what I have been up to.

Chainmaille Earrings - I made these hoping they would go in as project of the week for Do Crafts but it appears they didn't make it in, so am sharing with you all.

These are some of my latest demo cards for February and March, the rest can be seen through my gallery on the Do Crafts website - www.docrafts.com/Helen1

"From Someone who Cares"
Middle Stepper - For you Dad
Double Easel

And this is one of our Craft Club weekend away at The Manor, Okehampton the weekend before last where we had an amazing time with not only crafts but also doing some Zumba fitness, Salsa, and believe it or not woodwork amongst many other crafts we have not experienced before - now everyone is waiting for me to arrange another trip for next year!!

Our Evening Meal!!
Marg, Marlene, Helen, Janet, Chris, Jackie, Mandy, Anne
(I'm behind the camera of course!)

We had an amazing weekend and some great laughs including the dancing ten pins!!

No comments: